WORST! WORST! WORST!

I don't know what should I type right now..
I just wanna scream
let's do it together guyzz

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!


okay..
I feel much better now..
even though just type it..


RELAX...
RELAX...
RELAX...

there nothing much happen to me
I know that's not me.. but I frustrated like that
pretty much......
just the damn hardest exam math that I took just now..
It driving me crazy...
and just turn my hope down to school at MRSM




hurm...
methodist again..
it sound like I kinda sick of it..
but I really love that school..
it just... I want something different..
something like being in different place...
yah! that my wish!!!
and it's gone now...
bye!bye! my beautiful wish... :(
annyeong... T.T

1 comment:

nana_iya said...

hahahah!
aq pon
math cam ape jeh jawap kat mrsm